How it works
Enrolling in the Rewards Program is easy. Simply visit the dealership and make a purchase. We’ll give you 200 points just for signing up! At the time of checkout, share your email with the cashier. It’s as easy as that! You will immediately start earning points. You will receive one (1) point for every $1.00 spent at Central Texas Harley-Davidson®.
Qualifying purchases include Parts, Accessories, MotorClothes® and Service Parts. Points will not accrue on warranty/insurance service work, gift card purchases, service labor, and motorcycles/vehicle purchases.
Track your points
After your first purchase, an email will be sent to you confirming your enrollment and asking you to create an account so that you can keep track of your Reward Points. Your points accumulate even if you don’t create a login, but logging will allow you to digitally store your receipts and keep track of your Service history. Points will be added to your account within 48-72 hours. Accounts are accessible via the Online Portal. Your username is your email address. Forgotten passwords can be reset to that email address. Returned items will result in negative points accrual.
Redeem your points
Points can be redeemed in the following denominations.
*500 POINTS = $25 CERTIFICATE
*1000 POINTS = $50 CERTIFICATE
*2000 POINTS = $100 CERTIFICATE
With proper I.D, the cashier can redeem your points instantly at the time of check out. Alternatively, paper copy certificates can be printed out through the Online Portal and brought to the dealership or digital copies of the certificates can be sent to your smartphone. Paper and digital certificates expire 90 days after being printed or requested. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or expired certificates. Please note that there is a 24-hour hold period on points before they can be converted into certificates. All Rewards points expire at the end of the calendar year in which they were accrued. Points earned in any given year expire on December 31st of that calendar year.
Terms & conditions
- Terms and conditions subject to change.
- One (1) Reward point earned for every dollar spent.
- Points expire at the end of every calendar year, i.e. 12/31/22.
- Once you are signed up for the Central Texas Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program you will accrue points for purchases of parts, accessories and service parts. Offer excludes warranty/insurance jobs, gift card purchases, service labor, and vehicles.
- Gift certificates are valid for 90 days after issue. Within the 90-day time frame and until redeemed, the certificate can be reprinted. You will, however, need to treat the printed certificate as cash – if lost it cannot be tracked or canceled. Printed certificates can be redeemed by anyone, not just the rewards member.
- Rewards certificates cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Returned items will be deducted from points balance. Points can go negative.
- Parts bought in conjunction with a major unit purchase do not apply to the rewards program.
- Membership invitation is automatically sent to the email address provided. Allow up to 24 hours to receive your email.
- To cancel: simply “Opt Out” when you receive your first e-mail or at any time you may log in to your secure portal and select the option to “Disable” your Central Texas Harley-Davidson® Rewards account. You can adjust and/or eliminate your email notifications and still remain an active program participant.